Kent Medical Campus
Opportunity to invest in an expanding sector in Kent
Kent Medical Campus is a major development proposal for Maidstone, with outline planning permission for a medical campus comprising up to 98,000sq.m. on land adjacent to the Newnham Court Shopping Village, off Junction 7 M20.
Designated Enterprise Zone Status in the 2015 Autumn Statement, Kent Medical Campus provides an excellent opportunity for business to be part of Kent's first Academic, Health and Science Centre (AHSC), whilst benefiting from up to £275,000 business rate discounts over 5 years.
- 30 acre site
- Will provide 98,000sq.m. of flexible accommodation for co-location of medical and life-science companies, a neuro-rehabilitation centre and HE training facilities for medical and healthcare professionals
- Already attracting interest from biotech and med tech start-ups and major healthcare investors
- Will create more than 2,300 jobs locally
Various opportunities are available now:
- Long Leasehold land: Long leasehold interests are offered for sale to parties seeking to acquire a plot(s) and develop their own premises within the campus
- Leasehold: Leasehold interests are offered for sale to parties seeking to let floor space within the campus development
- Turn-key Development: Leasehold and long-leasehold interests are available to parties seeking to commission and occupy premises to an agreed specification
Cygnet Health Care - the largest outsourcing provider to the NHS of mental health services for patients needing acute & intensive care - was granted planning permission for an £18 million hospital earlier this year, with construction on the development and site access underway.
For more information contact Jones Lang LaSalle agents:
Gary Watson 0207 399 5033; email@example.com
Tom Caines 0207 087 5860; firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact the Economic Development team on 01622 602394.