Travelling to the EU for Business
Do you travel to the EU for business?
Find out what changes are coming to visiting Europe after January 2021.
General travel advice
- Ensure your passport has at least 6 months left until it expires.
- Check you have the right travel insurance.
-Check you have the right documents if you are intending to drive in the EU.
What actions do I need to take to travel in the EU for business?
- Make sure you check the entry requirements of the country you are visiting.
- Check if your qualifications will still be recognised in the EU after the transition period.
- You will need to inform HMRC if you are working in the EU.
Moving goods in and out of the EU? Have a look at the Importing and Exporting pages for more information