Sticking to the New Year Resolutions
So what is the business plan for 2017 and is it in place?
- who are your target clients?
- what does the business need to be doing?
- how are you going to market your goods and services?
- where are you going to make cost savings?
What are the key learns from 2016?
- How are you going to analyse the ‘learns’ to make the best use of the information you have to hand – it really is a case of using it now or losing the relevance of the data?
- When are you going to look at your costs and decide how to tackle these?
- How will you communicate to the team the relevant information from last year and the importance of using the data?
Delivered by RIFT in partnership with the Royal Bank of Scotland
Back to events calendar
The Business Terrace