Business Start-up Workshop - Part One
09:30 - 13:30
These business startup workshops are open to all ages and all stages of business, maybe you’ve just started, maybe you’ve recently started or perhaps you fancy a refresher course. Each workshop will give you all the information and tools you need to get started, plus there’s free ongoing business support and advice too.
WHY START, WHY ME?
– What’s involved when starting a business.
– What you need to consider before starting up.
– Techniques for generating ideas.
– Problem solving/lateral thinking.
– The value of networking.
– Register a business
– Make the right impact with your business name
– Create a business plan
– Do your tax
Click here for info on Part Two: 18th January...
Delivered in partnership with The Kent Foundation.
Back to events calendar
The Business Terrace