Thinking of taking on an Apprentice? - Get a grant
You may be entitled to an apprenticeship grant for up to 5 apprentices
You may get a £1,500 apprenticeship grant if:
- you have less than 50 employees
- your apprentice is aged 16 to 24
You can claim support for up to 5 apprentices.
Fill in the enquiry form or contact the National Apprenticeship Service to check you’re eligible and apply.
National Apprenticeship Service - Telephone: 0800 015 0600
The amount you could get varies depending on whether the candidate is:
- aged 16 to 18 - you can get all their course costs up to advanced level apprenticeship qualifications, e.g. higher diplomas or A-levels
- aged 19 to 23 - you can get half of their course costs
- 24 years and older - you may only get a contribution
Apprenticeships are also available through:
West Kent College - firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills & Employability Service - email@example.com