Start up loans
Start or grow your own business… with the help of a government-backed Start Up Loan and free business support. A great alternative for individuals looking for business loans to fund their start up.
Loan rates are fixed at 6%.
Criteria: You must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a business in Sussex, Kent or Surrey
- Have been declined finance from a mainstream lender
- Must have a sound business proposal
- Be trading 0-12 months, although in certain circumstances this may be extended to 24 months
- Believe you are likely to be refused a bank loan
- Not have been bankrupt or had an IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement) or DRO (Debt Relief Order) registered in your name
(If you’ve had other credit issues in the past, please be sure to declare these in full when you complete your loan application).
What loans are available?
Let's Do Business offer flexible business loan facilities together with on-going business advice and support:
- Standard Business Loan for amounts up to £10,000
For details: Click here or call: 0344 264 2600. Please note, their customer service line is open on weekdays from 9.30am to 5.30pm and closed on Bank Holidays.
11 Jul 2019
08 Jul 2019
25 Jun 2019