Quality of Life
With beautiful Downland countryside, two rivers, award-winning parks, a bustling nightlife, thriving retail environment and a growing business economy, Maidstone offers its residents and workforce an enviable quality of life. And don't forget Maidstone is to Leeds Castle - "the most beautiful castle in the world."
- Maidstone has been placed among the top 5 locations for retail yields in the South East of England
- Maidstone attracts over 4 million visits per year, with visitors spending over £250 million in the local economy
- Brenchley Gardens, Mote Park and the Maidstone Millennium River Park make up what is popularly referred to as Maidstone's 'green lungs'
- Mote Park saw the inaugural Ramblin' Man Festival in 2015 - a festival that brought over 20,000 music lovers to the town
- The Town Centre offers all the main High Street stores and many independent shops
- Maidstone, being the county town, has a colourful history as well as an excellent theatre and is known as the 'nightlife capital of Kent.