With two motorways (M20 and M2) and four junctions; close to the M25 and three railways lines including HS1, Maidstone is well connected and under a hour from London and the channel ports..
Other facts and figures:
- 35 minutes from the City of London and 35 miles from the Port of Dover and Eurotunnel
- London's major airports at Gatwick, Heathrow and Stansted are all within easy reach of Maidstone
- London City operates services to European cities
- London Ashford Airport at Lydd is on Maidstone's doorstep, providing freight as well as passenger transport opportunities
- Travelling to Paris, Brussels and other European destinations is fast and simple using Eurotunnel or by Eurostar from Ashford or Ebbsfleet International
- Excellent public transport network, with railway stations and bus services providing good links to the local area and beyond.