Kent and Medway Business Fund Now Open
21 Jun 2017
Kent and Medway Business Fund Open
0% loans between £50,000 and £500,000 available to small and medium sized businesses in Ashford, Canterbury, Dartford, Dover, Gravesham, Maidstone, Medway, Sevenoaks, Shepway, Swale, Thanet, Tonbridge and Malling, and Tunbridge Wells.
The scheme aims to deliver investment to businesses across Kent and Medway and is funded by loan repayments from our previous Regional Growth Fund schemes (Expansion East Kent, Tiger and Escalate).
Pre-applications are currently open for the Kent and Medway Business Fund. The deadline for the submission of pre-applications is the 14 July 2017.
You can apply for a loan if you:
- are a sole trader, partnership, limited company or a not-for-profit business
- are located or seeking to locate in Ashford, Canterbury, Dartford, Dover, Gravesham, Maidstone, Medway, Sevenoaks, Shepway, Swale, Thanet, Tonbridge and Malling, and Tunbridge Wells
- are seeking a loan between £50,000 and £500,000
- are creating or safeguarding jobs
- currently have fewer than 250 employees
- are developing or expanding products, services, or processes that will lead to new jobs, deliver business growth and improve productivity
- can provide security or personal guarantees as required - when security is required it will need to be provided for at least a value equal to the loan capital and administrative charges over the term of the loan
- for all loans between £50,000-£99,999, security or personal guarantees may be required on a discretionary basis
- for all loans of £100,000 and over, security or personal guarantees will automatically be required
- work in an eligible sector.
For further details & eligibility criteria click here.
To apply click here.
Apply soon as as the pre-application submission deadline is 14th July 2017!
back to list