Kent and Medway Interreg Roadshow
20 Apr 2017
Do you have an idea for a project that will deliver a real impact in Kent and Medway for businesses or residents?
back to list
- Could it make Kent and Medway more innovative, resource efficient, greener or inclusive?
- Could you work with partners in France, Belgium or the Netherlands if they have the same goals for their areas?
Interested? Come to our Kent & Medway roadshow on 5th May and
- Learn about the Interreg programmes and what they will fund
- Hear from the programme what you have to do apply for funds
- Learn what a successful project application looks like
- Share your project idea and find new partners
When: 5th May, 2017 from 10am to 12:30pm
Where: Darent Room, County Hall, Maidstone Kent
The EU’s Interreg programmes are looking for project applications in 2017 that will:
Improve the factors that help innovation flourish in Kent and Medway’s economy
Help businesses bring innovations closer to the market
Develop socially innovative approaches to tackling challenges such as demographic change, poverty and labour market exclusion
roll out low carbon technologies or make businesses more resource efficient
embed the principles of a circular economy in Kent
Help Kent and Medway adapt better to climate change
The UK’s decision to leave the European Union does not prevent you from applying:
The government will support projects that pass the programme’s evaluation as long as they offer value for money and are in line with national policies.
You can get help to develop your project:
Interreg has an international team of project facilitators to guide you and KCC can provide advice and support in Kent and Brussels.