Why Maidstone? The Powerhouse of Kent's Economy
Maidstone is the powerhouse for growth and innovation in Kent
Home to more than 7,000 businesses and 168,000 residents, Maidstone is the powerhouse for growth and innovation in Kent. From start-ups to scale-ups, SMEs to multinational corporations, Maidstone has everything your business needs to succeed:
- excellent transport connectivity throughout the South East and Europe
- a competitive advantage with multi-sectoral expertise
- a pipeline of infrastructure, commercial and residential developments
- a skilled and flexible talent pool to suit any company’s requirements
- business overheads up to 60% lower than London
- exceptional leisure and lifestyle offer for those living and working in the borough
There has never been a better time to invest in Maidstone and discover the exciting opportunities that Kent's vibrant County Town can offer your business to help it grow, survive and thrive.
The Business Capital of Kent
Maidstone Borough Council is spearheading a comprehensive programme of infrastructure and investment projects
Maidstone is ideally placed to secure future economic growth and attract new businesses and investment to the area.
Free tools, reliable information, how-to-guides, articles, experts Q&As, case studies, blogs and more...
Maidstone is open for business and continues to attract significant investment with projects recently launched and planned totalling more than £300m.
The borough offers businesses excellent value for money while delivering high quality of life for residents and an exceptional business environment.
Maidstone businesses talk about the borough's benefits in their own words