Location, Location, Location
Maidstone is centrally located in Kent, with superb transport links to local, regional, and European markets, making the borough the natural choice for businesses moving to the South East.
- With two motorways (the M20 and M2) providing fast road connections to London via the M25 and the continent via the Channel Tunnel at Dover, Maidstone is less than an hour from London and the channel ports by road.
- Excellent public transport network, with railway stations and bus services providing integrated links to the local area and beyond.
- Fast travel to Paris, Brussels and other European destinations is provided by Eurotunnel and Eurostar connections at nearby Ashford and Ebbsfleet International stations.
- Maidstone boasts three railway lines, providing connections High Speed 1. Thameslink services to London Bridge from 2019 will provide fast rail links to the Capital in under an hour (52 minutes).
- The UK's major airports at Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted are all within easy reach via established road and rail links. In addition, London Ashford Airport at Lydd provides freight and passenger transport opportunities, and London City Airport operates passenger services to European destinations.